Forum Game I want to be the mafia - Guess who won... [1/9]

matharoo

manualman
GameMaker Dev.
So we need to do random things... to trigger... random things...

I crack my knuckles and yawn loudly.

Hope someone dies.

B

Blazing

I give a yellow ribbon to Mercenaries and a pink ribbon to Yokcos.

Imma keep givin' ribbins out till no mafia are left!

F

Forester

"Wait, Amsudan is dead? " I ask, apparently not following the updates. Sad. I thought I recognized him.
Though in the meantime, I think we should not pull Roy's finger.

*looks at clock and comments on the time*

R

roytheshort

That's because pulling my finger kills you specifically, and you know it.

M

Misu

Madness manifest through the room as Roy drives everyone crazy by telling them to pull his finger. Mercerenies kept trolling and saying triggers that might activate a bomb within anyone in the game. Roy kept assuming he is a goner from those triggers but none of them has cause any death at all...

Blazing went on a ribbon gifting spree. He gave one to Mercerenies and one to Yokcos. They both felt delighted from the gift but nothing else happened.

However... Zerb Games has been extremely since beginning of Day 1 and has not said a word since then... until his head grew red and blew up!

Everyone shrieked as they saw him everywhere on the floor.

The voice suddenly return a laughter...

"~Hahahaha... some people are just too scared to talk. They should be scared of not talking at all..."

"Zerb Games, you are PAWN D and you are townie! Very determined, courageous, and active (how ironic).

You only know PAWN M and PAWN V during your childhood. You love French Toast.

Handicaps:
- If a player offers you anything, you die.
- After lynching at the end of a Day cycle, if there was a person who in every post he made mentioned Roy, you die.
- If you have not posted anything after an entire day (in real life), you die.

Exclusive Occurrence:
If you become the first to be voted in each day cycle, you start dancing uncontrollably.
Game continues.

R

roytheshort

Wonder why I'm not dead? Because nobody's pulled my finger. That's why.

B

Blazing

Starts dancing around in circles, chanting for no rain, thus doing the opposite of a rain dance.

Something's gotta work. No mafia deaths yet.

F

Forester

Says thoughtfully: "He liked French Toast" ... Talking of toast, isnt it about lunch time?
SOmebody poke me!

M

Misu

Update

After the death of Zerb, Blazing starts to dance around in hope to see something happen, but that failed.

Yokcos decides to poke Forester with his feel but since they were so stinky, Forester lured away and tries to block his face from Yokcos feet.

Roy pulls his own finger and suddenly, smoke appeared out from his back!
The smoke started to spread out through the room, getting closer to a device that triggers smoke. This device will wipe out everyone in the room except for Roy, making him the only winner of the... WAIT! A strange device has been triggered on Mercerenies pocket, it sucked out all the smoke from the room and converted it into a huge solid ice cube. The smoke was prevented and everyone survives.

Tomorrow day 1 will end. You guys havent voted yet. Also, what makes you think the mafias have handicaps at all?

M

Misu

Update

Roy got very mad after realizing his only opportunity to becoming the only winner of this Mafia Game. He began to place his tantrum over the man from the speaker, who is actually the host of this game. He then placed a huge image of a clown...

The speaker suddenly came in quickly...

"~WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING!!!! NOOOOOOO!!!"

*BOOM*
*a note fell down from the ceiling...*

... Me (Misu) is Mafia. Yes! The host of this game is an evil scum this whole time... But be aware... there are two mafias left...
I, the host, am in an isolated room, just saying and hosting the game as part of an evil plan.
Handicap (Misu):

- If someone posts a picture of a clown, I die.

One Mafia down, two more to go...

Yokcos

Vote: Roy
I take the ice cube for safekeeping and/or further use, storing it on my head so it will shatter if my head happens to explode for any reason at all

R

roytheshort

You fool! I am indestructible! INDESTRUCTIBLE I SAY! NOTHING CAN KILL MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Mercerenies

Excellent. That's good news, then. That means everybody who died of a handicap is not the mafia. Hey! Everybody who's dead! You're exonerated! Sorry for killing you and all! Also, french toast!

Yokcos

so I guess now that Misu's dead I have to do the updates. clears throat

"
Update

Roy, in his arrogance, announced to everyone in the room "NOTHING CAN KILL MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE", inadvertently revealing to all watching what his true weakness is, for not a second after these words had left his mouth his head detonates.

Yokcos, in his newly stolen role of announcer, spells it out for everyone too dense to make the connection thus far:

Roytheshort, you are Pawn Ä. You are Mafia.
You and all the other Mafia are organizers of this whole situation and are not actually present in the room, instead androids are there in your place. Your real self has no skullbomb.

You know none of the other people here except Pawn D, whom you were served by at a Starbucks in your home of Guernsey one time, but whom you have forgotten so I'm not sure why I'm reminding you of that now.

Handicaps:
If a player enters the starting room, your android dies.
If you are stabbed in the heart, your android dies.
If a player ways more than twelve consecutive Es your android dies.
If you are ever upside-down, your android dies.

Exclusive Occurrence:
If someone pulls your finger you release a deadly gas that kills everyone except you (added: And Misu, who isn't in the room at the time)
The game goes on, now being directed by me, M. Night Shyamalan.
"

Last edited:
B

Blazing

Since day 1 technically has no ended yet, I guess I will vote Yokcos.

If Misu was mafia, why wouldn't his replacement (who is taking over the room with the mic) be mafia?

I give a brown ribbon to Forester.

M

Misu

Guys, I still update the games okay:p

Anyway! There has been lack of votes so lets see what happpens.

Everything went into madness throughout the day. Unfortunately nobody could make an agreement who to kill so therefore, they decide to push to night for a no lynch. Before so, Blazing gave a nice brown ribbon to forester, he was delighted by the gift, yet nothing really happened. No voice would come out of the speaker so time to move on to Night 1

NIGHT 1
This will end on Monday, March 13.

As for those who survive the night without using cover ups and not receiving any vote at all, congrats, you will receive something nice :)

M

Misu

UPDATE

The room is very quiet... the clock was ticking and it was moving closer to dawn as suddenly, a black out blinded everyone in the room into pitch black. A huge scream was heard and the next minute, the lights went back on. Everyone was at their positions as usual, all fine except for Blazing, who his head was decapitated. A tiny note was placed on his forehead that was leaning next to his body...

Blazing, you are PAWN J, and you are a townie. You don’t know anyone in the game but you have a huge interest for PAWN Q (Shawn Basnett); you just seem to like his appearance for a reason.

Handicaps:

- If the word “No” is not use in one of your posts (or your replies), you die.

- If someone mentions your in-game name, you die.

- If someone points at you with a finger, you die.

Exclusive Occurrence:

- If someone starts throwing caps in their posts, you give a ribbon to anyone of your choice.

DAY 2 Begins!
You have till this wednesday to vote!

Mercerenies

- If someone mentions your in-game name, you die.
... ... *evil grin*

PAWN A PAWN B PAWN C PAWN D PAWN E PAWN F PAWN G PAWN H PAWN I PAWN J PAWN K PAWN L PAWN M PAWN N PAWN O PAWN P PAWN Q PAWN R PAWN S PAWN T PAWN U PAWN V PAWN W PAWN X PAWN Y PAWN Z Did I get anyone?

M

Misu

Mercerenie evily grin as he began to mention all possible names that goes with PAWN.
He kept going in alphabetical order until he reached to PAWN Z which suddenly everyone in the room except him began to swollen. Their exploded and the walls crumbled down. The bright beautiful sky shine upon Mercerenies as he finally realize... he is free!!! As he got up from his two feet, he notice that Yokco and matharoo had two bloody daggers sticking out from their pockets. He rumage them to loot out two notes that indicated ... they were both mafia. Mercerenies, gilled with relief anf joy, stood firmly with an incredible roar of success!

Mercerenies won the game (townie?)

Well done everyone! Game over. You can all go home now! Forget about this ever happening. No word at all.

matharoo

manualman
GameMaker Dev.
*sees notification*
What is this?
*flashback to ancient times*
Oh yeah this happened
*reads Mimu's post*
Hmm...wait wut? Me mafia?
*flashback to ancient times*
Oh yeah I used to be mafia