• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Android i want create 64bit apk with gms 1.4 or convert 32bit to 64bit?

M

mehdin20

hi... i made game 7 years with gms 1.4...i can create android 10 apk with gms 1.4 but cant create 64bit apk.... i buy game maker 1.4 and buy game maker 2...but i cant use gms 2...gms 2 is very very bad... even i import from gms 1 to gms 2 too many of code in project is in chaos and not worked correctly..... i create 50 game in 7 year and i cant use gms 2 and gms 2 cant import correctly my project.... i realy need make 64bit apk.... is there any way or any fake way or app to convert apk 32 bit to 64 bit? and why yoyo game leave me and others like me and many projects games to destroy? this is my job and i cant continue with this problem... yoyo game must update gms1.4 ...yoyo game even in 5 year later want create game maker 3 and game maker 2 is die and cant import...this is no game maker there is wrong maker studio

FrostyCat

Redemption Seeker
When you're so anxiety-riddled that you don't even take time to describe what exactly aren't working correctly, nobody can give you a useful response.

Start with just one of your projects and describe what isn't working properly. If it's one of the advertising or IAP extensions, uninstall them and get their updated GMS 2 equivalents. If it's failing to build because you're still using the same SDK setup as GMS 1.4, update it according to this article. If it's something else, debug it and describe it in full detail, minus the "panic ellipses" that littered your first post.

M

mehdin20

i just need a app to convert apk 32bit to 64bit.... i never use game maker 2... every time yoyo games update game maker another new bug is create...and i cant 50 project debug in every update gms....:confused:

Amon

What if there is not an app to convert 32bit apps to 64bit? You may as well listen to what FrostyCat said as it's the most efficient solution for you now.

M

mehdin20

no ....like pc programs can convert...for android is too will come

M

mehdin20

hi again... if i put x86_64 and mips64 and amr64-v8a libs on folder lib apk file... apk is support 64bit? anyone can take me lib of this three folder?

Evanski

Raccoon Lord
Forum Staff
I really dont understand why you have a issue with gms2, any project you import into it will be broken as GMS2 is diffrent from GMS1 and can only try to give you compatibility, no matter what you do you will need to fix your project, importing is really only so you dont have to start over from scratch, also yoyogames can do what ever they want with there product, GMS1.9 is no longer supported, GMS 2 works totally fine, I get its hard to get used to after using gms 1.4
but seriously theres no reason to shun it and rely on a dead ide

M

mehdin20

i open apk with win rar and open lib folder and i create three 64 bit folder empty.. i upload it on google play and new error is created... say Zipalign error.... now even i put libs on folder need this problem to do.... because i import project from 1.4 to 2 every code is in a new bug...yoyo games please support 1.4 to 64bit... this is a one day job for theys... im waiting for a way or fake way to this problem...im crying

Mool

Bro the only way is to convert your GMS1 project into a gms2 project and then select arm64 and arm7 (64 and 32) build the apk and GG.

You dont need to program in gms2