Forum Game I think it is a boss battle... maybe?

M

Misu

There is an object placed in the middle of a blank room. You dont know what it is. The only thing you could tell was that it doesnt move, has a long metal piece sticking out of a rubber material that almost looks like a strange shoe and a tin can over the metal object. Its presence triggers you but you dont know what to do.

HP 1/1

M

Misu

Kepons lifts the tin can slightly and finds a red button on top of the tip of the metal object. Strange...

HP 1/1

Mercerenies

A large goofy clown car descends from above, and an enormous turtle leaps down from it. "Another boss, eh? Too bad! I'm the final boss!" The giant turtle eats the metal object.

M

Misu

It is a huge mystery from what the unidentified item contained. The button on the metal object may represent a certain goal for the game or something very important but nothing can be told unless its pressed. However, a giant koopa-like reptile descended from a giant clown vehicle from the sky. His name is Reswob and he arrived to ruin the fun.

"Another boss, eh? Too bad! I'm the final boss!"

Reswob immediately gobbled the entire metal piece that contains the button from the anonymous object, provoking certain amount of damage. What to do now?

Unidentified Object
HP 0.899999/1

Reswob
HP 100/100

M

Misu

As moments has pass, a random beautiful girl enters the room from a door that was right behind the unknown object. From what she saw, the girl felt insecurity and decide to turn around. Mercerenies notice her immediate action and quickly commands Reswob to go after her. The giant turtle was behind her back as she tries to exit the room but as soon as he grabbed her, the door slide down, shut closed hard enough to snap Reswobs claws off. He dealt damage. Meanwhile, Lukasmah requests the host to remove his face, so he did and everyone discovers now that he is slenderman, under all of your control.

Unidentified Object
HP 0.899999/1

Reswob
HP 80/100

Reswob's claw
HP 0/0

Slenderman
100000/100000

RujiK

Drink or eat the following. (Whatever is available)

Pheonix Down
Elixer
Full restore
Green Herb
Red Herb
Rainbow Herb
Estes Flask
Med pack
Big Keg'o'Health
Adrenaline
Defibrillator
Mana Potion
Skip Sandwich
Soul of a Brave Warrior
Hearts
Mushrooms
Flower Power
Lifeforce Nuts
Lifeforce Potion
Medical Herb
Skip Sandwhich
Nurse Joy
Max Revive
Super Potion

Mercerenies

After taking all RuijiK's food and drinks, Reswob feeds it all to his claw. Through the wall. No wall can stop Reswob from taking care of his bodily organs, for bodily organs are the true weapon of any turtle! Meanwhile, Reswob removes a leg and attaches it to Slenderman. This is a turtle's way of marking ownership. By putting a severed leg on the target. Reswob now owns Slenderman.

M

Misu

RuijiK provided some large amount of edible power ups and fuel for the whole group in the room in hope to establish enough energy for whatever outcome occurs. However, Mercerenies, as an evil genius, took every single resource RuijiK offered, bashed his head strongly to the door and break it open, allowing him to feed his claws on the other side. They now finally got enough energy to come to life and develop their own personality. After the claws gain life, Mercerenies detached his leg and threw it up into the air, straight at me (as I am Slenderman since I am the host) However, I dodged it immediately and now Merc is without a leg.

Unidentified Object
HP 0.899999/1

Reswob
HP 80/100

Reswob's claw
HP 100/100

Slenderman
100000/100000

Bearman_18

Fruit Stand Deadbeat
I enter the room. Noticing the Slenderman, I take a bunch of unidentified pills, hoping to silence the voices. I also take Reswob's detached leg and offer it as a peace treaty to whoever wants it.

M

Misu

Bearman_18 enters the room from the sealed door that was Reswob earlier stood by. He then realized that a giant no face head was displayed up in a far depth from the ceiling, which appears to be me as Slenderman observing you all from the other side of the dimension. Bearman_18 thought he was hallucinating so he gobbled up his entire meds and was able to see things sooo clearly that he could see thru people's minds. He picked up Reswob's thoughts of his agony, losing his leg. This allowed him to take action and offer him Reswob's leg (in return?) as a sign of fellowship.

Unidentified Object
HP 0.899999/1

Reswob
HP 80/100

Reswob's claw
HP 100/100

Slenderman
HP 100000/100000

Bearman_18
HP 20/20 PP 10/10

Mercerenies

Since Bearman_18 has a PP stat, I interpret that to mean he is a Pokemon move. And Reswob, as we all know, is a Pokemon. So Reswob uses Bearman_18 on Slenderman.

Bearman_18

Fruit Stand Deadbeat
Hold up, Reswob... What if it's psychic points? Tell you what, if it's pokemon points, we'll use me as an attack, but if it's psychic points, I'll use PSI Rockin'.

M

Misu

One of the biggest secrets has been revealed, Bearman_18 is actually a pokemon this whole time. The meds were a way to improve his abilities. After @Mercerenies finally discovers that, he tries to command Bearman_18 to attack me. However, what merc did not knew was that in order for him to control Bearman_18 was to have him as property by catching him with a pokeball. The leg treaty only entitled each other as partnership but no sign of ownership with one another. Right now nobody has any pokeballs but there should be one somewhere...

@Bearman_18 question himself if he has psychic points or power points in his stats. In reality they are Pizza Points. Each point allows him to purchase a free pizza from Dominoes.

As for @Catastrophe he tries to trigger a dance and does a Fortnite dance at me.

Unidentified Object
HP 0.899999/1

Reswob
HP 80/100

Reswob's claw
HP 100/100

Slenderman
HP 100000/100000

Bearman_18
HP 20/20 PP 10/10

Bearman_18

Fruit Stand Deadbeat
I don't know how Slenderman is unscathed by the fortnite dance. What are my attacks? I order a pizza for me and reswob.

M

Misu

Bearman_18 tries to figure out what attacks he has but the only thing he knows is that he is a flying/fairy type pokemon. He could come up with any attack that comes up his mind though... Besides that, he used 2 of his PP to order pizza for him and Reswob. They'll have to wait till the delivery guy arrives.

Meanwhile, Catastrophe is still dancing...

Unidentified Object
HP 0.899999/1

Reswob
HP 80/100

Reswob's claw
HP 100/100

Slenderman
HP 100000/100000

Bearman_18
HP 20/20 PP 8/10

M

Misu

Merc prepares a plan to search throughout the room for a pokeball. Before doing so, he reattached Reswob's leg on his own wrist, not being aware that Reswob and Merc are two different beings in the game. He thought he was Reswob since he was entirely confused by Bearman_18's charm effect, which he suddenly used a bit before this happens. Now everyone is confused and highly affectionate to one another, including the object and the claw; they began to make out with each other.

Aside from all this, Catastrophe is still dancing...

Unidentified Object
HP 0.899999/1

Reswob
HP 80/100

Reswob's claw
HP 100/100

Slenderman
HP 100000/100000

Bearman_18
HP 20/20 PP 8/10

MissingNo.

MissingNo. intercepts the game and corrupts the "I think it is a boss battle... maybe?" save file.

You brought this upon yourselves.

Also Reswob's claw is duplicated from the corruption.

M

Misu

So @Bearman_18 goes for another move; gust. He attacks the unidentified object and incredibly lowered its HP down to 0.00001. Victory seem near than anyone thought. Before any other move could be done, a wild @MissingNo. appears. He corrupts the entire universe and crashed the game. I, Slenderman, had to restart my Gameboy to continue on with this game. Everything remained where it left off but with some few things broken. Everyones lives has been regain to fullest again but their max health is 1 (except for Slenderman because he wasnt in the Gameboy game). @Mercerenies swapped bodies with Reswob and is now color blue. Reswob's claws duplicated and now there are two of them. @Cantavanda became a zubat while everyone else has not changed at all since they are not active enough in this game. But wait, @Catastrophe remains the same as he was earlier but this time he changed his moves so now he is waving his legs in the air. He began to glow all of the sudden...

Hmmm, a voice is barely heard somewhere from outside the room (Somewhere on the other side of the walls). Oh hey its the pizza delivery guy! He arrived!

Unidentified Object
HP 1/1

Reswob
HP 1/1

Reswob's claw 1
HP 1/1

Reswob's claw 2
HP 1/1

Slenderman
HP 100000/100000

Bearman_18
HP 1/1 PP 8/10

Cantavanda
HP 1/1

Mercerenies

Merc goes and answers the door to retrieve the pizza. He pays for the pizza with cantavanda, who coincidentally is worth exactly as much as a pizza.

Meanwhile, Reswob concludes that his claws duplicated through sheer force of will and that it is his destiny to fill the world with his claws. Reswob stares intently at his claws again and wills them to duplicate.

M

Misu

@Mercerenies heard the voice of the pizza delivery guy somewhere nearby, outside the room. He quickly snatched Cantavanda, who was a simple small zubat, and rushed to the door that was the same one where Reswob got his claws snapped out from chasing the girl earlier. As he reached the door, he realize that its just another room with counters containing chemical tubes and certain experimental tools. He does not see the pizza delivery guy because he does not realize that the person was somewhere beyond the walls of the rooms. There is no other door in the place at all. While Merc question himself, Reswob, who has taken form of Merc from the game crash, thought about staring firmly at his claws with sheer force of will that they'll duplicate... but apparently the duplication only happened as part of a glitch; aftermath of the game crashing by MissingNo.

Meanwhile, @Catastrophe continues to dance in glow...

Unidentified Object
HP 1/1

Reswob
HP 1/1

Reswob's claw 1
HP 1/1

Reswob's claw 2
HP 1/1

Slenderman
HP 100000/100000

Bearman_18
HP 1/1 PP 8/10

Cantavanda
HP 1/1

MissingNo.

MissingNo. announces it's presence with this cry:
Which annoys everyone in the general area and plays for a uncomfortably long time.

The number of pizzas the pizza man is carrying is duplicated by 128.

Bearman_18

Fruit Stand Deadbeat
Kepons lifts the tin can slightly and finds a red button on top of the tip of the metal object. Strange...
Meanwhile, Lukasmah requests the host to remove his face, so he did and everyone discovers now that he is slenderman, under all of your control.
Big brain time. I command the Slenderman (who is under all of our control) to press that red button.

Also, I use Aromatherapy to help Catastrophe stop barfing. I'll decide on a 4th move and ability later.

Last edited: