• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!
  • Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

SOLVED I subscribed indie, but only "Test" exists in Target Manager window

mode100

I subscribed indie.
Even if you open the target manager window at the top right of the workspace,
"Windows", "Mac OS" or "Ubuntu" does not exist, only "Test" exists.
Is this strange?

(I'm not a native speaker so my english may be strange)

TsukaYuriko

☄️
Forum Staff
You either have lightning fast fingers, or you didn't log out and back in but merely closed and re-opened the IDE in the single minute between your reply and mine... :)

For reference, that's File -> Log Out.

If that is what you did, log into your YoYo Account:

Check if your subscription is listed:

mode100

lol ;)

I had tried it before asking a question. So it was an immediate reply.

However, I did ”File> Logout" and retyped my email and password to log in.

I checked here https://accounts.yoyogames.com/subscriptions
It was displayed on the screen like this:

SUBSCRIPTIONS
Active Subscriptions
GameMaker Studio 2 - Indie
JPY 1,010 per month (ACTIVE)

Last edited:

Devblazer

Have the same problem. Purchased indie after running trial, but no amount of File> Logout is getting a build target other than test to show up.
The subscription listed for me on subscriptions page is indeed ' GameMaker Studio 2 - Indie '

mode100

I was able to solve the problem by using customer support.

The cause was 2-step authentication.
As soon as I disable the 2-step authentication, Game Maker worked correctly.

Thank you very much for all the comments.
And if you have the same problem, please give it a try.

sohmert

I am having the same problem. I'm new to GM2; helping a colleague with releases to app stores. How does one disable 2-step authentication? I don't find any option for this in the site settings or in the app. Interestingly, I'm working on a Mac, but if I run GM2 in Windows, I don't encounter this problem (I encounter others because I have not provisioned my Windows setup with the dependencies I have already on my Mac).