• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

I Require Assistance

N

NthingSinistr

I have a ton of questions and problems. If someone could volunteer themselves as a mentor of sorts ASAP, I would be incredibly grateful.

Nocturne

Friendly Tyrant
Forum Staff
Admin
Okay, you have two options here... Make a topic for ech of the things you are having an issue with and let the community help you (that's what we are here for!) or check out this topic... https://forum.yoyogames.com/index.php?threads/gml-mentors.1338/unread

Personally, I'd go with asking the questions you have on the forum, since you'll get a broader spectrum of replies, but if you just need someone to help you get to grips with GM and the workflow, etc... then the GML mentors are the way to go.

Good luck!

N

NthingSinistr

Are you available as a mentor? Skein looks really cool, and I'm making a similar type of game. I'm certain you have the answers I need.

RangerX

Are you available as a mentor? Skein looks really cool, and I'm making a similar type of game. I'm certain you have the answers I need.
The available mentors are mentionned right in the first post of the thread Nocturne did link for you. Why didn't you bother checking?

N

NthingSinistr

The available mentors are mentionned right in the first post of the thread Nocturne did link for you. Why didn't you bother checking?
I did check them. I sent Rusty a PM yesterday and he hasn't gotten back to me yet, so I thought I'd ask around for someone more available

A

Aura

Everything takes its own time and he is doing it in his free time, so be patient and let him respond. Either way, I'd suggest, as @Nocturne said, using the forums to ask those questions in order to avoid delays like that. We have really helpful people here. ^^