• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!
  • Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Discussion I need to export a game for the final school project but I only have the free version! Help pls

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

arganaca

I am a Portuguese student and I am taking a programming course.

In my final project I created a game and now I need to send it to show that it works but I only have the free version of the game maker and I can't export the game ...

The jury will not let me send the complete game file .... 😭

Help me please!

TsukaYuriko

☄️
Forum Staff
We will not be able to help you with this, as this is forbidden by the EULA.
3.7. Exporting Content. If you hold the appropriate level of GameMaker licence, you may export your Publisher Property to applicable third party platforms such as iOS and Ubuntu as permitted by us (further details can be found at www.yoyogames.com). You agree that any such exporting is at your own risk and may be subject to additional terms and conditions depending on the applicable third party platform, which we suggest you read carefully before exporting any content. In no circumstances are you permitted to export a third party's content or export your own content via a third party's GameMaker licence.
Ask your institution to provide an educational license you can use. Alternatively, you can purchase your own license.

Status
Not open for further replies.