• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Steam I Need Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JonTron

I Need Help Making a New game That I Am Making For Steam Can Somebody Help me?

Perseus

Not Medusa
Forum Staff
Yes, we can certainly help you with your game, but you'll have to be very specific about the problem(s) you're having... your current request sounds so vague and broad that it won't be possible for anyone to assist you. If you're looking to hire someone, please use the Collaboration forum instead because in the Programming forum, we are here to help you make your game by giving advice in case you face any problems in doing so, but sadly we can't create the entire game for you. You are absolutely free to collaborate with someone via the aforementioned forum, but be told that's not the way of putting forward a team request.

If you have a certain programming issue, consider giving the forum guidelines a read and create a new but more detailed topic. I'll have to close this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.