I need help with two things =D

Discussion in 'Programming' started by Mauricio Antunes, Oct 28, 2016.

1. Mauricio Antunes

Mauricio Antunes Member

Hi
    First of all i wanna thank everybody that helped me in my first post here about use the alerts to creat a loop by time, helped me a lot and made the whole game making more easy.

Now i want to ask two new questions and i hope you guys can help me.

1- I need to create only one line of highscore that will appear for the player while he play the game, its not at the end it will be like old arcades where have the score bar and the high score bar. I'm having trouble with creating the high score =/

2- Can i create global variables? Yes this question is kind linked with the first one because i thought about it when i was going to sleep xD

Thanks for the help

ps: If you can teach me using the drag n drop system i would thank you so much XD

2. Online Handle

Online Handle Member

Your first question can be implemented in a variety of different ways which all depend on how the architecture of your project looks.
    Short answer to your second question is yes. I would definitely try using google for your questions, there are tons of resources and examples available online.
    Here is the documentation to global variables: https://docs.yoyogames.com/source/d...uage overview/variables/global variables.html

3. Mauricio Antunes

Mauricio Antunes Member

Hi i know there is a plenty but almost of the resources are programming and i'm still new at this so i'm looking for the drag and drop thing XD.
    And thanks for answer me one of my questions =D