• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

GameMaker I need help for my boss Battle.

B

Bobo_1973

Hello
I was watching a tutorial at youtube and this tutorial is stopt and I need this becaus i make a projekt for my school and I must be in 6 days finishd pleas help i put the link of the videos hier Pleas healp my.

part 1 :
part 2 :

I will be happy and realy thankful if on person can healp my.
theanks

TheouAegis

If it's for a school project, then you must have some code already that you wrote yourself, right? You must have come up with something already that you could at least attempt to show your teacher. Also, your post has said nothing about what the boss even is like. It says nothing about how the boss will move or what kinds of attacks, if any, it has. You won't get any help, because you haven't given anybody anything to work with.

We don't care if you fail your class, that's on you, but we will try to help you understand code and using Game Maker, if you at least demonstrate an effort to learn.

B

Bobo_1973

i can give you my projekt to look or a screen shoot of the code that i have and i will explayn my boss fghit.
the boss cam in the room and shoot a few times gous up dan smash wehr the player is. theat was the code that i have but i need a code for the boss that he goss up and shoot like the begining.

B

Bobo_1973

If it's for a school project, then you must have some code already that you wrote yourself, right? You must have come up with something already that you could at least attempt to show your teacher. Also, your post has said nothing about what the boss even is like. It says nothing about how the boss will move or what kinds of attacks, if any, it has. You won't get any help, because you haven't given anybody anything to work with.

We don't care if you fail your class, that's on you, but we will try to help you understand code and using Game Maker, if you at least demonstrate an effort to learn.
its no problem i want to learn GML but i watch the videos on you tube to copy the code and try to under stand.

B

Bobo_1973

No my teach dont no GML we must make a projekt and this can be everey think you can bild a tabel or make a book.