I NEED HELP BREAKTHROUGH

• Thread starter breakthrough fan
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

breakthrough fan

Hello, I need your help. I'm a student and as a school assignment I'm supposed to make an app... I downloaded GameMaker Studio 2 and started making the BreakThrough game but got really stuck because I'm new to this whole app thing and the tutorial is only in english and it isn't my first language.

I was hoping for anyone that has made the game BreakThrough following the tutorial would be kind enough to gift it to me. Please contact me so that I can have it.

I'm counting on y'all! Please help!

I sense a bright future for a hard-working boy, here...šŸ˜¶
Why don't you just bring the actual game and tell your teacher you made it?

B

breakthrough fan

I sense a bright future for a hard-working boy, here...šŸ˜¶
Why don't you just bring the actual game and tell your teacher you made it?
lol i can't, the one i'd made sucks...
i can't present that.

do you happen to have made the game?????

P

ParodyKnaveBob

~trying to decide whether this is language barrier confusing me or if this is straight-up attempted plagiarism~

B

breakthrough fan

~trying to decide whether this is language barrier confusing me or if this is straight-up attempted plagiarism~
I mean, it wouldn't be plagarism if you copied a tutorial that's free. If I could understand the directions, I'd use the same tutorial to end up with the same product! I just want someone who has done it already to save me some time and stress :)

Evanski

Raccoon Lord
Forum Staff
I mean, it wouldn't be plagarism if you copied a tutorial that's free. If I could understand the directions, I'd use the same tutorial to end up with the same product! I just want someone who has done it already to save me some time and stress :)
You might find someone willing to translate and help you make your own from the tutorial but I doubt
You would get any one here to just had you it on a silver platter and say here, take all my work and pass it off as your own, and for a school course no less! What would your teacher think about you just taking some game some one other then yourself has made tutorial or not and slap your name on it and hand it in for a grade???

Nocturne

Friendly Tyrant
Forum Staff
Admin
Hello! Look, I'm sorry if you think this is harsh, but I'm going to close this topic as really, code/help requests like this aren't permitted. We're a community of developers who are here to help you LEARN, not skip learning altogther, and as such there is noone here that will simply give you a finished version of any project. That said, we'll do our absolute best to help you resolve the problems you are having and enable you to finish the project, so feel free to make further topics explaining the issues you're having and we'll help out!

Status
Not open for further replies.