Team Request I need an artist/animator for 2d online multiplayer platform battle game.

Discussion in 'Collaboration' started by K3llyll, Sep 2, 2017.

1. K3llyll

K3llyll Member

I am making 2d online multiplayer platform battle game. There are different characters and special attack types for they in game. I can't draw very beautiful. So I need to help. I'm looking for someone who makes 2D beautiful drawings and animations. I do not know if it is appropriate to write the name of another game. For example, drawings that resemble drawings in the Brawlhalla game. Sorry , I do not know if these drawing styles have names.

I have not improved the game so much for now. I made only main menu etc. There are different characters and different special powers for characters in the game. For example, there is a character like slime. And its attacks are sticky. If character attacks to other character, the other character will stick to floor or the character will be slow. Actually the game will be like Brawlhalla game. I say this because you have an idea about the style of the game. If you want , you can search Brawlhalla game. Of course my game is different from that game.

I hope I can provide enough information about the game. So I will speak about me. I am 16 years old. I live in Turkey. I've been dealing with game maker since I was 11-12 years old. I want to be a software engineer when I grow up. I don't think I can speak too much English with someone I will work with. My English is not very good. I don't speak English fast. I'm just messaging. Because I speak English slow. And I know there can be a lot of mistakes in my english. I don't know how to do it. All I want is to develop a successful game. ( I think I spoke too honestly. :D ) I'm looking for an intimate friend we can work with. :) if you accept these and if you want, you can post a message here. :)

meanwhile the main menu of the game ...
    https://twitter.com/_FrkanKrabudak_/status/904337925407739904

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2017
  2. Perseus

Perseus Not Ragarnak Forum Staff Moderator

Bumping to the top due to delay in approval on account of some now-fixed issues with the topic.