• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Job Offer - Programmer I need a script, really badly and I will pay to get it

F

Falconsoft-Industries

So yeah the market place has a typewriter text effect script but it’s only for game maker studio 1.4 so I was hoping someone here would make one for game maker studio 2.0 that also does mugshots and sound when typing and displays a arrow to close the dialogue and text box and mugshot. I will pay $16 over PayPal for your example and the scripts.
I am using game maker studio 2.0, to recreate a game I stopped production on using game maker studio 1.4 as it was not possible to add some of the features that only game maker studio 2.0 was capable of implementing. Yes this is a indie game and I only need one programmer to help recreate this game. It is a isometric role playing game...
If everything I need and request is in the example I will pay double.

Last edited by a moderator:
R

R34LD34L

Check out my signature :) I can provide that script with ease :p

F

Falconsoft-Industries

Thanks I will get back to you shortly and let you know what I like beforehand just a video of proof of it working don’t worry I will pay for the code when ever possible then we will exchange data.