• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

I made a compilation video..

A

AhmedSh4hien

Hi there!
So it has been 7 years since I started learning game maker , It was january 2010 (dont remember the day) and since then I fell in love with game design.
My first game ever was made with the help of the tutorial that came with game maker 8 and after a few tries with no successful run I was very happy to see it working :)
Game maker 8 was my gate to game programming and design and till this day Im still making quirky games and trying out codes and all that and barely finished one of them.
So this year i decided to make a compilation video that includes every game that Ive made (I tried to shove it all in) and It turned out ok and I wanna share it with you guys :)

I hope you like it :D
oh , not sure if this is considered validation of rules and if so I will delete this post.
Thanks!

Tthecreator

Your Creator!
Very interesting to see :)
You have made a lot of these small games over the year, and it's good to see the use of physics and particles. You are using these two things in almost every game :p
However, you are using the same sprites over again, which is meh. But you are probably more of the programmer type :)