• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

I just made my first game well tutorial game

R

ryu666

I just finished the GMS2 D&D tutorial

Shooting_Game.png

I'd like to tweak it a little bit, maybe make the boarder solid and when the spawning happens there needs to be a certain distance from the player, not sure where to go to learn how to do that all, maybe youtube.

Please let me know what you think

Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:

Morendral

Congrats on finishing your first tutorial game! I would recommend starting with some gml tutorials and going from there. What you want to do can be easily accomplished with code. Try the tutorial section of the forums first before YouTube, but that is a good place to go also

R

ryu666

Congrats on finishing your first tutorial game! I would recommend starting with some gml tutorials and going from there. What you want to do can be easily accomplished with code. Try the tutorial section of the forums first before YouTube, but that is a good place to go also
Thanks I'll go through the GML tutorial and learn everything possible

Cheers

Niels

Now you know a bit of how GMStudio works, do some GML /coding tutorials and see if you can remake the same project, but then coded by yourself!