I have so many passwords here

Discussion in 'Community Chat' started by Chungsie, Jun 10, 2018.

1. Chungsie

Chungsie Member

So after 5+ password resets, NONE of my passwords may be used now. I'm running out of things I can remember, and have not remembered one password.

2. TheSnidr

TheSnidr Heavy metal viking dentist GMC Elder

Is this a question? Sounds like you need a password manager, my friend.

zbox, Amon, Nocturne and 1 other person like this.
  3. Amon

Amon Member

Dashlane, StickyPassword, LastPass. All good password managers. Export your passwords regularly for backup to disk and don't forget the master password otherwise you'll be in a world of hurt.

4. TsukaYuriko

TsukaYuriko Q&A Spawn Camper Forum Staff Moderator

If this topic is about an inquiry whether there is anything that can be changed about old passwords not being re-usable... the standard answer would be that security-related concerns like the password requirements are controlled by Playtech and can not be changed by YoYo Games or board staff at will.

If that's not what this topic is about, I have no idea what this topic is about. Please clarify what this topic is about so that we can respond with a response suitable for what this topic is about and help you with what this topic is about.

Nocturne likes this.
  5. Toque

Toque Member

I think this is a log in GM issue....

6. kburkhart84

kburkhart84 Firehammer Games

Password options are limitless. There are plenty of ways to do things, especially if your passwords are "wordy." yoyogames, gamesyoyo, y0y0games, gamesy0y0, yoyogamesxx, xxyoyogames, 1yoyo2, 1yoyogames2, the list goes on and on!

7. Evan Malinowski

Evan Malinowski Member

Just write them in a book

8. Dog Slobber

Dog Slobber Member

Your list may go on and on, but not one of the example passwords you provided would have been accepted by the Forums password requirements.