• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!
  • Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Legacy GM I have not been able to pass the google service extensions correctly help

Hello, good afternoon, I do not have to pass the extensions properly, I have 3 days that they try and it does not work I can not go from the manufacturer of the game store in the import and when I was arranged to do the extensions they are without dependencies so when I debug My ads do not work, they served but no longer. Thanks - google translate.

Ah another additional thing, all extensions in my computer's directory> Project> extensions> google services.extension, another folder is created services and this folder is empty, I remember that before that folder weighed about 20 MB