• Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Discussion i have a suggestion for gms2

have the possibility to have the gms1 interface but better with all the functions. have an option to choose from both of those themes or Gui/Ui style.

TsukaYuriko

☄️
Forum Staff
I can already tell you that this is unfeasible merely based on the sheer amount of effort this would require compared to the additional value for the product it would yield.

FrostyCat

Redemption Seeker
Stop it already with these stupid requests to bring back obsolete functions from legacy GM. They're removed for a reason, and it's not going to happen because of major architectural changes that have since taken place. You have been told this several times in your other topic, asking again won't give you a different answer.

If you're going to be a dinosaur, stay in the museum instead of trying to drag everyone else back to your age.

Evanski

Raccoon Lord
Forum Staff
Stop it already with these stupid requests to bring back obsolete functions from legacy GM. They're removed for a reason, and it's not going to happen because of major architectural changes that have since taken place. You have been told this several times in your other topic, asking again won't give you a different answer.

If you're going to be a dinosaur, stay in the museum instead of trying to drag everyone else back to your age.
Not to mention people have already thrown you a bone by telling you to use yellow after life's extensions

V

Vinians

You guys are so rude, you are dealing with a human, not with a dog.

with functions i reffer to the Ui/Gui only, not the obsolete functions, im sorry, i speak it in a bad way

I can already tell you that this is unfeasible merely based on the sheer amount of effort this would require compared to the additional value for the product it would yield.
oh, i see, hehe. but doing myself or someone without the code of the gms2 program its possible?