I have a problem with trying to sign into yoyo games

Discussion in 'Community Chat' started by MatrixMushroom, May 22, 2019.

1. MatrixMushroom

MatrixMushroom Member

So I made my account, including my email address and details, then signed in, when I did, the website immediately asked me to update my details, a bit odd but ok. I update my details, accept the terms and conditions, then I press "Save and continue" but after I pressed the button it switched to saying, "create account" then it went back to asking for details and said, "that email has already been taken." I had already taken that email. I tried restarting the browser, using a different browser, restarting my computer, logging in on someone else's computer, I tried and retried this over multiple days, nothing works. When I try to put in my other email, it just redirects to an error. I wanted to contact the help desk, but you have to be signed in to do that. Has anyone else had this problem?

2. Lonewolff

Lonewolff Member

Did you file a help desk report?

3. MatrixMushroom

MatrixMushroom Member

I can't contact the help desk to tell them I can't sign in to yoyo games because you can't contact the help desk unless you're signed in to yoyo games.

4. Lonewolff

Lonewolff Member

Bummer.

5. Nocturne

Nocturne Friendly Tyrant Forum Staff Admin

If this isn't resolved yet, then please PM me the email address that you used to sign up with and I'll get the helpdesk guys to look into the issue.

6. mdbussen

mdbussen Member

I had a very similar problem with "updating my profile information" on the YYG website in October of 2018 (related to GDPR terms of service) and eventually was able to resolve it by using firefox in incognito mode and allowing pop-ups on my browser. Why did this work? No idea, but it does not seem to fix the problem I am seeing now. Just wanted to post it here in case it happens to fix this issue for anybody else.

I have sent Nocturne a PM to try and sort this out.

7. Nocturne

Nocturne Friendly Tyrant Forum Staff Admin