I have a coding issue. :(

C

ColinWhiteCool

Hey all coders. Something very weird is happening with my video game that never happened before, and I don't know the problem. My game is about a player shooting objects and getting points for shooting said objects. The game used to run as planned. However, just recently, the game has started to act up. When shooting bullets, sometimes the player randomly gets points for doing nothing. I don't know what the problem is or how to fix it. Can someone please help me? That would be greatly appreciated.

Love From a Terrible Coder,

Colin White

Psycho_666

Without knowing actual code we can't really help with any coding...

Hint I can give you is to check everything, connected to points. What event it is in, what object it is in, is it in loops, etc etc.

It's probably something really simple that you just overlooked. Happens all the time.

TheouAegis

Are you remembering to destroy the projectiles? Or does the bullet just keep flying on forever, potentially hitting another object that is offscreen?

My guess is that your bullets that fly offscreen are hitting objects that are not yet in view. However this post needs more info if you want more than random guesses