• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!
  • Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Question - IDE I don't have my game's yyp, but I have exe & win and I want to decomiple it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I'm coming here with pretty unusual question. So, I was working on an undertale fan-game, but my hard drive broke. I still have game's exe and win files because I uploaded it on mediafire. I'm not sure how can I prove I made it, but I have many screenshots of me working on game in gms2 and screenshots of game itself (it's worth saying that game's not published). So is there any way to decompile it? Or maybe could yoyogames help me with this?

TsukaYuriko

☄️
Forum Staff
This is unfortunately not a topic we can allow to discuss here as it breaks the end-user license agreement. I'm afraid your only option to get your source back is to take it from a backup. If you have none... this is the definitive sign to start making backups.

You can of course try contacting the helpdesk, but I can't make any guarantees that they will assist you with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.