• Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

I can't open my project

R

RobotoSkunk

I am trying to open my Game Maker Studio 2 project and it does not open, it appears to me that it loads the project, however it never opens

C

CombatCalamity

Consider sharing us the project, it might be corrupted in the first place. Perhaps you can also try opening another project and see if it works?

R

RobotoSkunk

Consider sharing us the project, it might be corrupted in the first place. Perhaps you can also try opening another project and see if it works?
I already tried and other projects open correctly, but this one that I try to open still does not allow me

If you look in your project folder, are all you assets still there? If so, there may be an issue with your projects *.yyp file.

Restore an earlier version from backup if you have one.

Failing that, you can create a new project and drag your resources into it from your old project folder if they are available.