• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!
  • Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Windows I can't Export my Game

B

Ben Linnenbaum

Hello,
I try to solve the problem the whole night. But I just can not get it, maybe you can help me.

Here's the Output Console:

Saving project to: C:\Users\Ben\Documents\GameMakerStudio2\FarmingRPG\FarmingRPG.yyp
"cmd" /c subst Z: "D:\Windows\Roaming\GameMakerStudio2\Cache\GMS2CACHE"

elapsed time 00:00:00.0360259s for command "cmd" /c subst Z: "D:\Windows\Roaming\GameMakerStudio2\Cache\GMS2CACHE" started at 03/24/2018 08:27:33
"C:\ProgramData/GameMakerStudio2/Cache/runtimes\runtime-2.1.3.189/bin/Igor.exe" -options="C:\Users\Ben\AppData\Local\GameMakerStudio2\GMS2TEMP\build.bff" -- Windows PackageNsis

Loaded Macros from D:\Windows\Roaming\GameMakerStudio2\Cache\GMS2CACHE\FarmingRPG_6331E34C\macros.json
Options: C:\ProgramData/GameMakerStudio2/Cache/runtimes\runtime-2.1.3.189\bin\platform_setting_defaults.json
Options: D:\Windows\Roaming/GameMakerStudio2\ben.linnenbaum_349285\local_settings.json
Options: D:\Windows\Roaming\GameMakerStudio2\Cache\GMS2CACHE\FarmingRPG_6331E34C\targetoptions.json
C:\ProgramData/GameMakerStudio2/Cache/runtimes\runtime-2.1.3.189/bin/GMAssetCompiler.exe /c /zpex /mv=1 /iv=0 /rv=0 /bv=0 /j=4 /gn="FarmingRPG" /td="C:\Users\Ben\AppData\Local\GameMakerStudio2\GMS2TEMP" /cd="Z:\FarmingRPG_6331E34C" /zpuf="D:\Windows\Roaming/GameMakerStudio2\ben.linnenbaum_349285" /m=windows /tgt=64 /nodnd /cfg=default /o="C:\Users\Ben\AppData\Local\GameMakerStudio2\GMS2TEMP\FarmingRPG_7B67ADF1_VM" /sh=True /optionsini="C:\Users\Ben\AppData\Local\GameMakerStudio2\GMS2TEMP\FarmingRPG_7B67ADF1_VM\options.ini" /cvm /baseproject="C:\ProgramData/GameMakerStudio2/Cache/runtimes\runtime-2.1.3.189\BaseProject\BaseProject.yyp" "C:\Users\Ben\Documents\GameMakerStudio2\FarmingRPG\FarmingRPG.yyp" /preprocess="Z:\FarmingRPG_6331E34C"
Reading project file....C:\Users\Ben\Documents\GameMakerStudio2\FarmingRPG
Reading project file....C:\ProgramData\GameMakerStudio2\Cache\runtimes\runtime-2.1.3.189\BaseProject
Reading config delta 'C:\Users\Ben\Documents\GameMakerStudio2\FarmingRPG\options\main\inherited\options_main.inherited.yy'
finished.

C:\ProgramData/GameMakerStudio2/Cache/runtimes\runtime-2.1.3.189/bin/GMAssetCompiler.exe DONE (0)
Release build
OptionsIni
Options: Z:\FarmingRPG_6331E34C\PlatformOptions.json
[Compile] Run asset compiler
C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmd.exe /c ""C:\ProgramData/GameMakerStudio2/Cache/runtimes\runtime-2.1.3.189/bin/GMAssetCompiler.exe" /c /zpex /mv=1 /iv=0 /rv=0 /bv=0 /j=4 /gn="FarmingRPG" /td="C:\Users\Ben\AppData\Local\GameMakerStudio2\GMS2TEMP" /cd="Z:\FarmingRPG_6331E34C" /zpuf="D:\Windows\Roaming/GameMakerStudio2\ben.linnenbaum_349285" /m=windows /tgt=64 /nodnd /cfg=default /o="C:\Users\Ben\AppData\Local\GameMakerStudio2\GMS2TEMP\FarmingRPG_7B67ADF1_VM" /sh=True /optionsini="C:\Users\Ben\AppData\Local\GameMakerStudio2\GMS2TEMP\FarmingRPG_7B67ADF1_VM\options.ini" /cvm /baseproject="C:\ProgramData/GameMakerStudio2/Cache/runtimes\runtime-2.1.3.189\BaseProject\BaseProject.yyp" "C:\Users\Ben\Documents\GameMakerStudio2\FarmingRPG\FarmingRPG.yyp" /bt=exe"
Permission Error : Unable to obtain permission to execute

C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmd.exe exited with non-zero status (-1)
elapsed time 00:00:01.9166498s for command "C:\ProgramData/GameMakerStudio2/Cache/runtimes\runtime-2.1.3.189/bin/Igor.exe" -options="C:\Users\Ben\AppData\Local\GameMakerStudio2\GMS2TEMP\build.bff" -- Windows PackageNsis started at 03/24/2018 08:27:33
"cmd" /c subst Z: /d

elapsed time 00:00:00.0290205s for command "cmd" /c subst Z: /d started at 03/24/2018 08:27:35
FAILED: Package Program Complete

rIKmAN

Permission Error : Unable to obtain permission to execute
Every time I've seen someone with this error it's ended up being because they were trying to use a pirated / cracked version of GMS2.

If you have a legit licence, contact the helpdesk and send them your ui.log file which will help them work out what's going wrong.