• Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Windows I bought GM:Professional

F

Freedom2Fight

but when I open the program it says Standard. I got mine from Steam during the summer sale.

Why is it saying Standard? Have I missed something? Is it because I downloaded the free edition first?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

E

Ethanicus

but when I open the program it says Standard. I got mine from Steam during the summer sale.

Why is it saying Standard? Have I missed something? Is it because I downloaded the free edition first?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you in advance.
You have to put in your product key in. I forget where it is at the moment but it's probably under "Account."

F

Freedom2Fight

Thank you Ethanicus and Aura for taking the time to reply.

It now says Professional. Makes me feel all... professional.

Now, I'm wondering why my YoYo Games account only has Studio:Standard. When I try to go to the link Steam (it says Link your Steam account to use your GameMaker: Studio licence purchased from Steam), it says this license does not appear to have any modules.

Just like the second to the last letter of the English alphabet - Why?