• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Team Request I am looking for 2D artist to co-make a new game

Petrik33

Hello GameMakers! My name is Tim and I am learning how to make games in Game Maker Studio 2 and I have been doing it for a quite long period of time for me. So now I am upgrading my isometric game prototype so it can be used to create some cool isometric games. It is already quite functional and contains good system of rendering so its easy to edit rooms and levels for the game, but who I really lack is an artist. Its not bad and even great if you are a begginer so we can learn together and maybe make something interesting. Its not essentially to know how the isometric art is done as its not hard to convert simple 2D art to isometric.

Below are some screenshots of the prototype. But its very important to understand that they can't show all the abilities of it.
Screenshots guide:
The first one is the exampel of the simple 2D tile map that is converted to the isometric view.
The 4th one shows the pathmaking system I made.
The last one shows the consequences of the earthquacke, just funny simulation, the tiles jump randomly and it looks like the real earthquacke.

Update: Now, when I have upgraded the prototype a little bit more, I can only wait for a gift from somewhere. I really hope this can interest some artist, so we can together realize my idea or yours. I already have some thoughts about gameplay and plot and so on.

So if you are interested just text me here in GameMaker Community or to my Gmail: [email protected]. Another variant is discord: petrik33#0076. And good luck to all gamemakers who read this thread:)

Attachments

Last edited: