• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Hya

C

Chungsie

Why is there no place on the forums to request commissioned works? I tried the marketplace but all of the service providers informed me that they could not do it until much later... I can't even find reliable search results on google for hiring someone for what I need. and I tried other forums that allow commissions to be posted, and no responses...

Oh ya, I used GML and GM(paid) when it was much younger as an engine, and it has come a long way since then. good to see it's doing great :)

Nocturne

Friendly Tyrant
Forum Staff
Admin
We have a collaboration forum. If you want to pay someone to make something for your then make a topic there, but be sure to be very clear about what you are looking for and what kind of payment you wish to give. Also, check out the portfolio topics for some members, as maybe you'll find someone that's looking for work there who fits your needs. ;)

C

Chungsie

oh, I'm so not smart enough for this forum :p thank you mr nocturne, or ms ;)

I finally figured out platforming on gm with the new builds, at first I was all frustrated with the engine, but some tutorials on youtube were really nice.

I once made a game for a science class demonstrating global warming with the older versions of GM, and got an A+ for the project. it was really nice. I will be sure to read the rules to that forum section before posting.