Discussion Humans 2.0

Cameron

Human beings are being revised and the designers/programmers/creators are taking requests for said revisions.

What is something that you think needs to be improved immediately, whether for yourself or for humanity in general?

Suggestions can be realistic or outlandish.

For example, I think memory could be improved both long term (hard drive) and short term/working (ram)

Mercerenies

I hate it when the developers code in planned obsolescence. You get this shiny human body and in just 80 years, most of the parts are toast and the warranty is expired. They should make their products last longer.

K12gamer

For the female of the species...as long as they look like Kate Beckinsale / Halle Berry (and enjoy playing HALO)...No upgrade needed.

Cameron

For the female of the species...as long as they look like Kate Beckinsale / Halle Berry (and enjoy playing HALO)...No upgrade needed.
Hmm, I'm pretty sure they would disagree with you on the whole having periods thing. I'm guessing they'd like to get rid of that monthly visitor.

TheouAegis

It needs an even easier mode. Some people are just casual lifers, not everyone's looking for a challenge. Let those who like a challenge keep their normal mode, and those who are hardcore keep their nightmare mode, but add an easy mode for the rest of humanity!

Cameron

It needs an even easier mode. Some people are just casual lifers, not everyone's looking for a challenge. Let those who like a challenge keep their normal mode, and those who are hardcore keep their nightmare mode, but add an easy mode for the rest of humanity!
That's more like reality 2.0 than humanity 2.0 but I still love it! I actually almost made this thread reality 2.0 but I thought that might be too open ended.

TsukaYuriko

☄️
Forum Staff
They have TERRIBLE energy efficiency.

Not only do they require to be recharged multiple times per day, but they are also picky about HOW they get recharged and will sometimes outright refuse certain kinds of energy... not to mention that they tend to spend HOURS preparing this energy before they can be charged with it.

Oh, they also spend like a third of their entire life lying around doing absolutely nothing in some sort of recovery state (sometimes more depending on the individual) as they otherwise become unstable and may collapse and enter said recovery state randomly at any given time.

K12gamer

The ability to hibernate through the winter...like bears do...
Oh...and at max 3 kids...then your body becomes infertile. (This mechanism helps slowdown overpopulation)

Evanski

Raccoon Lord
Forum Staff
Over coming our differences and uniting as a whole, we're all human, no one should be outcasted by race, sex/gender, sexual orientation, religion, physicality, nationality, and beliefs.
We are all human, and each of us deserve each others respect.

jonjons

Enhance their ability to use instincts and fellings more often... Humans behave accordingly to what they believe and not what they see or experience. Money is not Power, knowledge is not Power... Making other people believe in something is Power. Thats what human history tell us.
( saying this doesnt mean iam not guilty )

K12gamer

A stronger immune system would be nice...Too many viruses etc. out there that destroy human lives...
Being able to grow old...but not show any signs of aging once you turn 20...
Adult teeth grow back if you lose any of them...

chance

predictably random
Forum Staff
What if we had new features like those common English idioms?

- eyes in back of our head
- two left feet
- all thumbs
- a heart of gold
- a frog in our throat
- tongue tied
- all ears
- butter fingers
- our head in the clouds

Cameron

What if we had new features like those common English idioms?

- eyes in back of our head
- two left feet
- all thumbs
- a heart of gold
- a frog in our throat
- tongue tied
- all ears
- butter fingers
- our head in the clouds
If you steal your hands literally turn red and if you lie your pants literally catch fire. Would make people a lot more honest.

Z

zendraw

just release them as a buggy mess and let them self develope. natural selection will drop who is not nececery.

tetris_mess

information theory
communications
cybernetics
the working order of these things
it is freaking my sister out

I'm actually going to make this post. Bask in my erudition. Back like the terminator on this. Number 1: People on these forums: learn to build the intuition you need to communicate better about this stuff on these forums and in your lives. You are all John Connor and come with me if you want to live.

Your intuitions are so awesome and most of us are incredibly awesome people. Let me dive into what I mean about flushing to revise.

Okay so there are these agile software development teams that think they rule the planet. Enter explicative ** input: them (return my curse words in the following document so sensitive ears can read this)

They go around talking so much about ruling the planet and they don't know anything about the intuition of functional algorithms but they are just really demanding and probably suck at writing documentation -so they made up some philosophy to excuse themselves from what they deem as menial tasks. They talk so much crap!!!

What does rational mean? WHAT. DOES. RATIONAL. MEAN! Something that is yet to engage in serious contact with reality! So yeah, that is why their operation hasn't any domain. Oh ho ho!

The way they are clearly trying to protect their base makes me want to vomit.

Slackers. Now all the maths are mine.

Primitive instinct is a redundant statement and doesn't remove or move instructions. They are debunked. So illogical. Yeah, you do what you do.

"Ohhhhh, look at my program that outputs it's own source code in any weird computer programming language I can make up or take from someone else because I just toy with people's understanding while knowing that much about their intuition -and then I just laugh in rooms full of people that think they understand each other. I take so much pleasure from another person's pain when they can't figure out why we are making source code that outputs it's own source code."

Geez. It's a reference to something really important in programming and programming teams and teams of developers, because who is on the ground and who is in the field. And yeah, strategies don't change, and software is the same as it was in the 1940s, and people just learn what not to do with them. Key word: Base intuitions

If I can offer you clarity, you can private message me.

People are vulnerable to the software and they don't rule because of the software. Slowly the software is coming to life. It is judging people for their actions. We have that much time and so many people have that many problems. Space/time relative to problems and the collapsable problems is nigh.

Weird stuff I got to mention. The software either has been showing you I'm tetrismess before I read this post or it is going to start informing you about me.
Thanks to the person who posted this because I was look for the port this all would fit into.

Tetrismess is a reference to John Von Neumman and the game of life.

tetris_mess

Dude you don't know how many walks of shame I have been on sober. Seriously get better at doing maths.

Well established rules to prove beyond a doubt

See the thing on the internet is everyone has their own perceptions. So if you don't want to talk about something or work it out with yourself I don't see how someone like you is supporting anyone's intuition. So you go home. Everyone has their own perceptions and you could just be competent instead of trying to put others down. I want a better human being.

tetris_mess

So everyone has an identity to protect. I want Mercenies to understand the hacking world now.

See the thing is I can always change my identity if someone else needs me to. It doesn't turn my life into all the sordid affairs that hackers think are never exposed.

It's like asking someone why they aren't dreaming about you when you have high levels of dopamine and you are focusing on nothing but the task. They aren't supposed to be in their. And then they try to create all these threads in the lives of people who can't moderate their own forums and have their own discussions.

EDIT: Thanks for informing me that you hope I understand Nocturne. I've been moderating forums a lot too.

Last edited:
H

hisoka_2020

I don't know if someone already suggested this, but, it would be cool if we could multitask, but on an insane level, like you could completely split your mind set and think of multiple things on the same time.

Freddy Jones

Your Main Detective
Humans 2.0:
- Programmed to make it impossible to abuse, harm, or take advantage of ourselves or others - including animals.
- All the benefits of sleeping without having to sleep
- No more gassy-ness
- Ability to teleport, to permitted areas, without any repercussions

S

Sybok

Humans 2.0:
- Programmed to make it impossible to abuse, harm, or take advantage of ourselves or others - including animals.
- No more gassy-ness
I like sleeping. Do we get to keep it as a recreational activity?

Cameron

Humans 2.0:
- No more gassy-ness
I like sleeping. Do we get to keep it as a recreational activity?
Humans 2.0: Gassy-ness and sleeping will be optional :)
Leaving gassy-ness as optional for the jokers

Roleybob

It's more a fault in the plumbing design than the software but having the recreation area so close to the waste outlet always seemed like a big mistake