• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Asset - Graphics Huge High Quality Art Pack - File Size Limiations

G

GPriske

I spent the last few days making a huge art pack for the yoyogames marketplace. Sadly I can not upload it.... The 50 mb file size limitation makes it essentially impossible to upload high-quality art packs.

You can view the trailer for the unreleased pack here -

Is there any way to sidestep this limitation? The only way I could upload this otherwise is by removing the size variants, leaving users with just the lower res version and splitting it up into 3 different packs. All the high res renders and the trailer would go to waste and each pack would attract less users. I'd reeeeally like to release this pack as a whole as intended. Any ideas?

Nocturne

Friendly Tyrant
Forum Staff
Admin
We've discussed this and appreciate that good quality art (and sound and music) requires a larger upload size and so starting Monday the upload limit will be 200mb.

:)