• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Portfolio - General HTML5 Web developer for hire.

K

kaddy

Hello everyone,
Kaddy is a web developer and an ex-Game Maker user (since the gm6 days) with a strong acknowledge in the following areas:
  • HTML5/CSS3: In case you want a nicely designed and user-friendly webpage for your HTML5 game(s).
  • JavaScript (either using libraries like jQuery and AngularJs or in pure Js): Probably, you would want a visual effect in your game's page, some 'Bookmark this page' button, a rating system, a slideshow or anything (including handling ajax XHR).
  • Php and MySQL: Have you ever wanted to store your player's score, settings or inventory items and didn't find where to? I can swing that for you :).
  • Photoshop: You may want to design a nice colorful logo for your game, or some UI buttons, perhaps an Android and/or iOS splash screen with different resolutions.
  • GML: i'm not really a GML wizard. However, i can write some basic platform/maze/puzzle engines.
I can also reuse your existing game UI components in a web page so that they fit to your game's design.
Things i made:
I've written several projects from GM games to large web applications.

So if you are either wanting a nice and responsive website for your games or an api to host your Game's data, then you might want to drop me a line here or in my email or wherever you want.
Pricing?
Since I'm a very poor person who is trying to generate a few bucks, i will work under almost any condition, work up to 16 hours a day, work for any amount of money. Whether full-time, part-time or temporary.
E-mail:
loursbourg [at] gmail.com

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
P

Pieps

Tried to contact you but I get my mails returned by the postmaster