• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!
  • Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

HTML5 Html5 FbPlayableAd.onCTAClick() How to fix this?

3jgamesdev

Hi good day,

I was trying to build a simple facebook game ads, but when i try to upload it, i am having this error,

105488510_2873017299482952_6511889497961580815_n.png

I really dont know how im going to fix the problem, i try everything but i dont know where im going to put this ctaclick

please help

Thanks in advance

FrostyCat

Redemption Seeker
Create an extension and insert a placeholder JS file into it with this content:
Code:
function callCTAClick() {
    FbPlayableAd.onCTAClick();
}
Then add a function to that file named callCTAClick (read this if you don't know what I mean by that), and run callCTAClick(); in GML when the call-to-action triggers.

Next time, learn some basic JS and extension development before attempting to use the HTML5 export commercially. The cavalry won't be coming.

3jgamesdev

Code:
}
Then add a function to that file named callCTAClick (read this if you don't know what I mean by that), and run callCTAClick(); in GML when the call-to-action triggers.

Next time, learn some basic JS and extension development before attempting to use the HTML5 export commercially. The cavalry won't be coming.
Thanks i will try this, really helpful, sorry this is my first time working on html5, so i just jump in, and maybe try to learn while developing

J

Jimmy_cong`

Code:
}

But it will report an error,Do we need to introduce anything?