• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

HTML5 HTML 5 license

L

luxgud

Thanks. I did actually read that but I hoped it was a kind of incremental deal where you paid more and got extra functionality added on top !
I want to produce both .exe and HTML and so it looks a little too expensive for me unfortunately.
They (yoyo) should do a discount if you buy both.

rIKmAN

Thanks. I did actually read that but I hoped it was a kind of incremental deal where you paid more and got extra functionality added on top !
I want to produce both .exe and HTML and so it looks a little too expensive for me unfortunately.
They (yoyo) should do a discount if you buy both.
They just announced a "Creators Edition" which costs $39 for a 12mth subscription and allows exporting to either Windows or Mac (one or the other, not both) and requires you to show a GMS2 splash screen.

If you subscribe and then decide to upgrade to the permanent licence you get a 30% discount.

https://www.yoyogames.com/get