• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!
  • Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Android How works Admob.

Fredrick87

Hello,

I don't understand exactly how interstitials work with Admob.

I want to add an interstitial after each level in my games.

My question is, do I need to create as many banners on Admob as I level, or can I use the same one?

Thanks.

S

Shadexpwn

Interstitial advertisements load operation times for a period of time and then allow user interactions to return back. Log RESULTS.

It isn't typically a banner, but an entire screen popping out periods between a set limit code. These are incredibly profitable only when not too much used. Don't put too many together and be sure to obey warning or rules logged perfect. My advice is at each planned level or two a chance to appear with one, but not always insert language stress-concern. Continue all allowed ways.

Last edited by a moderator:

Fredrick87

Interstitial advertisements load operation times for a period of time and then allow user interactions to return back. Log RESULTS.

It isn't typically a banner, but an entire screen popping out periods between a set limit code. These are incredibly profitable only when not too much used. Don't put too many together and be sure to obey warning or rules logged perfect. My advice is at each planned level or two a chance to appear with one, but not always insert language stress-concern. Continue all allowed ways.

Ok thank you for your advice, I managed to make the interstitials work as I finally wanted.