• Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

How To Unblur A Sprite

Oscar12s

I'm currently in the making of a GameMaker Studio 2 game and let's just say I accidentally when to the "Effects" tab and made my sprite blurry. I just can't seem to be able to unblur the sprite as the is no "0" value for the blurring as the bare minimum is "1". The sprite is kinda big and re-doing it will be a hassle. Can anyone help me unblur it? Please?

MaxLos

Try Ctrl + Z to see if you can undo it, should work if you didn't already close out the sprite editor and save the changes

MaxLos

OOF, yeah that's why I said 'if you didn't close out of it already'; once you do it saves the changes...

Welp, sorry to say this but I think

Oscar12s

OOF, yeah that's why I said 'if you didn't close out of it already'; once you do it saves the changes...

Welp, sorry to say this but I think
Dam, they should add a feature so that you can unblur it, like a savestate or something, well thanks anyway