• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!
  • Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Windows How to set up SDK with visual studio 2017

V

verayadev

I have a SDK downloaded on my PC, and that one works. But everytime I decide to set the visual studio folder to C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 14.0 it tells me "visual studio bin directory does not exist", it also does this when I use C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2017\Professional. Please help....

===[Edit]===
Using windows 7 Ultimate

Last edited by a moderator:
V

verayadev

You'll need Visual Studio 2012 for YYC or Visual Studio 2015 if using UWP
Where would i get this because I can not find any download of these, but it might be my country. I can only find 2017 downloads...

V

verayadev

wait I have found it, I needed to join the dev essentials, thank you very much!