Android how to remove G+ login?

Discussion in 'Legacy GameMaker Community Tech Support' started by danibus, Jan 5, 2019.

1. danibus

danibus Member

I received a message from Google to remove G+ login as is going to dissapear.

Hello Google+ Developer,

We’re writing to let you know that as part of the sunset of the consumer version of Google+, we will be shutting down our Google+ APIs on March 7, 2019. As part of these changes, Google+ Sign-in has been fully deprecated and will also be shut down on March 7, 2019.

What do I need to know?
    On March 7, 2019, all Google+ APIs and Google+ Sign-in will be shut down completely. This will be a progressive shutdown beginning in late January, with calls to these APIs starting to intermittently fail as early as January 28, 2019.

What do I need to do?
    Please update your projects listed below by March 7, 2019 and ensure they are no longer using Google+ APIs. The data below shows which Google+ API methods your projects have recently called.

Note: If you see calls to people.get, these can be the result of using the Google+ Sign-In feature in your application, which is now fully deprecated and is being shut down. Developers should migrate from the Google+ Sign-In feature to the more comprehensive Google Sign-in authentication system.

Project Google+ API Name Version Method
    MYAPPNAME (api-project-MYAPPNUMBER) plus v1 plus.people.get
    Anything else to know?
    Google+ integrations for web or mobile apps are also being shut down. Please see this additional notice.

The Question is... I didn't use it, I ***think***

I use Google Play login to achieve points into one leader board.
    I follow this manual long time ago, I use GooglePlayServicesExtension in my game.
    Do I have to change how to login in Google Play?