SOLVED How to make a plane loop movement?

Lens

I have a horizontal 2D object (plane) which, after an specific event, should a loop (not the loop variable, I meant an actual 360° movement).

For that to happen, I thought about having the plane's image change its image_angle to a fix temporary center, while having:

I. negative vspeed (goes up), positive hspeed, then
II. negative vspeed (still going up), negative hspeed, thus
III. positive vspeed (now time to go down), negative hspeed, and, at last
IV. positive vspeed (going down back to it's original "y"), positive hspeed.

However I've got burried under alarms (almost using all of them) and yet it was not enought for it to work! The h/v speeds aren't responding and the image_angle doesn't really seem to be working properly aswell... (sometimes getting stuck on the 90°, 180° max), also that temporary object that should dictate its angle is getting weirdly replicated into the alarms.

Any ideas on how a horizontal plane loop could work?

obscene

You mean an airplane, right?

So it's hard to guess what you're doing with alarms. But I wouldn't use hspeed or vspeed for a plane. I think I would use speed and direction, which are two other built in variables that work together. Set your speed, then increase your direction from 0 to 360. Don't forget to set image_angle=direction. It will loop.

Lens

You mean an airplane, right?

So it's hard to guess what you're doing with alarms. But I wouldn't use hspeed or vspeed for a plane. I think I would use speed and direction, which are two other built in variables that work together. Set your speed, then increase your direction from 0 to 360. Don't forget to set image_angle=direction. It will loop.
Oh, it worked! Thank you!
Yeah, I guess I've kinda' needlessly complicated it a bit too much...