• Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

How to get the game to run inside the Nintendo Switch?

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

carbonphry

I can compile the game to the Switch within Gamemaker studio 2 and it works totally fine. I am using the correct versions of GMS and NSDK.

However, to get it working inside the switch, I need a .nsp of the game or something correct? Using the GMS create executable button just does nothing. GMS literally just sits there and doesn't do anything.

Once you've made sure the game works on the compiler and shows up in the switch, how do you actually install the game into the switch so it can be tested without having to wait an hour to compile each time?

Thanks

TsukaYuriko

☄️
Forum Staff
This can not be discussed on the public forums as it is under NDA. Please use the appropriate support forum for this.

YellowAfterlife

ᴏɴʟɪɴᴇ ᴍᴜʟᴛɪᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀ
Forum Staff
However, a thing to remember about any platform: IDE does not let you press the "build executable" button if it thinks that the game is still running - pressing Stop button can help.

Status
Not open for further replies.