• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Forum Game How to edit a old lol custom map?

Y

Yomo.

Hi guy's,

So i play league of legend and wondering if there exists something like custom maps so i searched it up and saw that there is so i wanted to download one (a beach) and when i specated a game it worked but when im playing a game i just get the boring summoners rift map so i found a skin that was releast in this year and it worked fine in my game as in spectate mode so i think that other map is old but my question is does anyone of yall know how to edit this? Cuz the only thing changed in the updates are the amount of monsters in the jungle (there is a jungle in the map and there are monsters in who h need to kill.) as far is i can see
Ps: my english is not that great

Thanks-

Bingdom

Googledom
This is not a "Game Forum", it's a "GameMaker Forum". Sure you can ask game related questions here, but you'll get faster responses over at their forums. ;)

upload_2017-6-19_0-20-12.png
BTW, Forum Game is different to Game Forum. ;)