• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

How to choose art assets for release?

Pfap

In the global game settings on Gms2 there are 2 tabs one named icons the other is images. I did some testing with xbox and other platforms, but is there a good article on where the diferent entries will appear? If you leave one blank is it just the Gms2 logo? Should they all be of the same image? I think I remember reading some article on the yoyo helpdesk; I can't seem to find it though.

I guess I'm looking for a map that shows where art assets will appear on the device. The icons section is labeled clearly, but where do the images appear? Should they be the same as your icon?

What do you guy's use for creating promo artwork, we are pretty much just going to be using photoshop.