• Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Windows How to change Room Size?

A

ASwampWolf

I'm sorry that this is an incredibly basic question but there does not seem to be a clear answer anywhere I've dug.
It seems that the generic size of a room is 1024x760 or so. I have seen countless things pointing out that you can make the rooms bigger in terms of sheer pixels available. How do you edit the actual size of the room? There does not seem to be an easy to select part of the HUD like with sprites and pixels to choose the size those come in at.

Thank you very much,
--- Colin Cable

N

Necavare

I'm sorry that this is an incredibly basic question but there does not seem to be a clear answer anywhere I've dug.
It seems that the generic size of a room is 1024x760 or so. I have seen countless things pointing out that you can make the rooms bigger in terms of sheer pixels available. How do you edit the actual size of the room? There does not seem to be an easy to select part of the HUD like with sprites and pixels to choose the size those come in at.

Thank you very much,
--- Colin Cable
If you are talking about scaling the size of the hud you can use:
Code:
display_set_gui_size(x,y);
If you are talking about resizing the room then all you have to do is open up the room you want to change. Under Room settings there will be a width and a height that you can change to your liking.