• Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Windows how to change Note text font and color in code editing page

tomlee2020

I am a novice, 10 days ago. I purchased this software. I studied and studied for a few days. I think this is a great software. But the disadvantage is that it is very unfriendly to the Chinese. I encountered some problems below. Hope to get professional answers.
1: This software does not have a Chinese version, which is not convenient for Chinese users.
2: I found a Chinese package made by Chinese users on the Internet, but after I tested it. I find. My software font. Is such that. Chinese fonts that are completely invisible. This is so strange. This font feels like a combination of 2 fonts.
3: in Code editing page. why the Note font is green. The background is black. It is not easy to see Note text .How to change Note text color? I want to change to white,so this can be easy to see
4: When I use put Chinese character as Note text in code editing page. The Chinese font that appears is also this strange and difficult to distinguish font. how to change this?
13.jpg

QQ图片20201104191216.png

FoxyOfJungle

Kazan Games
4: When I use put Chinese character as Note text in code editing page. The Chinese font that appears is also this strange and difficult to distinguish font. how to change this?
Changing the font. How did you get this package? Did he include the source? There is a font called Arial Unicode MS, it contains high quality CJK characters, you can download and change it to see how it looks.