• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

how many genders are there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Andy

When breeding animals you sometimes get offspring that have both male and female sex organs. When I was younger I would have said there are 2 genders, now I think everything (both sex and identity) is on a spectrum with infinite possibilities.

I doubt there is an absolute answer to this question yet. The study of sex and gender is still ongoing. I would bet "only 2" is incorrect though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Z

zendraw

When breeding animals you sometimes get offspring that have both male and female sex organs. When I was younger I would have said there are 2 genders, now I think everything (both sex and identity) is on a spectrum with infinite possibilities.

I doubt there is an absolute answer to this question yet. The study of sex and gender is still ongoing. I would bet "only 2" is incorrect though.
your yunger self was very intelligent.

A

Andy

your yunger self was very intelligent.
Explain why there are only two genders.

Also:
blacklemon said:
im also reminded of how hitler propangadated homosexuality on some country to make it weak and unstable.
You mean the dude who tried to stop the first assault rifle also did other stupid things? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/StG_44#History
Hitler lost the war, you can't use his military strategies as evidence for homosexuals being weak.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nocturne

Friendly Tyrant
Forum Staff
Admin
This topic is going around in circles. If, after reading through all the scientific articles relating to the subject that have been posted here (articles written by people far more qualified than anyone here to actually talk about these things), you are still of the opinion that there are only two genders, then it's obvious that nothing anyone could say will change your opinion.

So, closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.