GML How make this particle ?

GGJuanPabon

I would like to do something like this ...
GML:
part_type_direction(global.Particle2,0,30,0,0) && part_type_direction(global.Particle2,150,180,0,0);
that obviously cannot.

What I'm looking for is that when my character falls to the ground, dust is generated both on the right and on the left.

Additionally, I see that the life of the particle applies, from the oldest particle to the newest, I would like to know if there is a way to reverse it, that a group of particles is generated and disappear from the newest to the oldest.

===
Excuse my English, it is not my native language, I use Google translator and I have to deal with the translation quality. I google, but my limitation in language gives me great difficulty.
===

Nocturne

Friendly Tyrant
Forum Staff
Admin
Just use two particle types to have the dust going in two directions. Particle types are cheap and require very little memory so it shouldn't be an issue. As for lifetime, I'm afraid there is no way to do what you are asking as the particle system is linear and functions on step count...

GGJuanPabon

Just use two particle types to have the dust going in two directions. Particle types are cheap and require very little memory so it shouldn't be an issue. As for lifetime, I'm afraid there is no way to do what you are asking as the particle system is linear and functions on step count...
Thank you bro