1. Hey! Guest! The 34th GMC Jam will take place between August 22nd, 12:00 UTC (Thursday noon) and August 26th, 12:00 UTC (Monday noon). Why not join in! Click here to find out more!
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback How Long is the Beta?

Discussion in 'GameMaker Studio 2 Community Tech Support' started by Aeternum-Studios, Feb 11, 2017.

1. Just what the title says really. Within these limitations (those set by the Official post near the top of the forum page) it may be difficult for my team to accomplish necessary goals using this software, within time constraints.

Thank you kindly,

-RCA, Founder Aeternum Games Studio

2. Nocturne

Nocturne Friendly Tyrant Forum Staff Admin

The Beta will be as long as it takes... Sorry I can't give you a definite answer, but nobody can say. However, with the beta release of all the platforms in the last month, that would indicate that the product is nearing the final release stage (my own opinion, and not based on anything YYG have said). I would say though, that it's very stable and there are already a number of important developers using it to create their new projects, so I don't think it being in beta should be too much of an issue, especially as any bugs that people find are being addressed quickly.