How Do You Create Art For Game Design?

I haven’t really been working on some of my games for awhile because I didn’t have any drawing materials or a electronic device back then I could used to learn how to draw a lot of things required for game design purposes.
Back then, when I’d draw I used computer papers and pencil and try to draw images without using any type of computer or electronic device to search for desired images to draw first before drawing. It turns out, using computer papers and pencil alone wasn’t good materials at all to keep all of your drawings in one book or something for both drawing practices and paper game design art purposes. So, I have to get a Sketchpad and pencil to used for sketching pictures off the computer or an internet tablet to used for drawing practice purposes for now before I can start creating game design art on paper purposes.
I also have colored pencils, but I really don’t know should I used them after drawing pictures off the computer or internet tablet afterwards. I don’t think it’d make my drawing pictures practice in my Sketchpad look good.
I tried to get back into drawing pictures practices before I can start game design art on paper purposes 3-5 times a week. But, I feel so tired after only sketching a few pictures within a day in under an hour or that I feel so tired to continue sketching the next day or for 3-5 times a week I have to stopped sketching for a long while.
Also, I need to do a lot of drawing pictures practices and game design art on paper purposes before I can start developing video games.
Here are some of these types of pictures I need to practice drawing on my Sketchpad; characters, skills, skill icons, classes, classes’ icons, moves, items, spells, spells’ icons, enemies, power-ups, monsters, cards, etc. before I can practice creating game design art on paper purposes. What should I do? How do I get myself to sketch 3-5 times a week? How many pictures should I sketch a day in my Sketchpad?

pixeltroid

Here are some of these types of pictures I need to practice drawing on my Sketchpad; characters, skills, skill icons, classes, classes’ icons, moves, items, spells, spells’ icons, enemies, power-ups, monsters, cards, etc. before I can practice creating game design art on paper purposes. What should I do? How do I get myself to sketch 3-5 times a week? How many pictures should I sketch a day in my Sketchpad?
For characters you need to develop a basic understanding of anatomy and proportion.
stuff like icons and cards fall into the category of pure graphic design which is a skillset by itself. You'd need to develop a consistent visual language....so when you put them all together it would look like its all part of the same game.

But, I feel so tired after only sketching a few pictures within a day in under an hour or that I feel so tired to continue sketching the next day or for 3-5 times a week I have to stopped sketching for a long
your practice sketches can be extremely rough. they don't need to be perfect. just get comfortable with pencils and paper and learn to translate your thoughts into sketches.

keep posting stuff here and take feedback and suggestions.

For characters you need to develop a basic understanding of anatomy and proportion.
stuff like icons and cards fall into the category of pure graphic design which is a skillset by itself. You'd need to develop a consistent visual language....so when you put them all together it would look like its all part of the same game.

your practice sketches can be extremely rough. they don't need to be perfect. just get comfortable with pencils and paper and learn to translate your thoughts into sketches.

keep posting stuff here and take feedback and suggestions.
Huh?! How do I translate my thoughts into sketches?

I meant to say you just sketch whatever you see in your mind.
How am I supposed to sketch whatever pictures of anything in my mind if I’m using sketches for practices? You mean, sketch whatever I see in my mind for game design art purposes? But, I’m not ready to sketch any game design art purposes yet on Sketchpad. I’m still got a lot of things I still need to learn how to sketch first before I can sketch any real art for my games.

pixeltroid

You mean, sketch whatever I see in my mind for game design art purposes?
yeah!

But, I’m not ready to sketch any game design art purposes yet on Sketchpad. I’m still got a lot of things I still need to learn how to sketch first before I can sketch any real art for my games.
I know. So sketching stuff from your mind/imagination for an hour or so a day will improve your sketching ability. :)

yeah!

I know. So sketching stuff from your mind/imagination for an hour or so a day will improve your sketching ability. :)
Okay, I only got one Sketchpad for drawing pictures practice purposes only. How do I get myself to sketch 3-5 times a day? How many pictures should I sketch a day?