• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

How do I set the instance motionless when I set a view in room?

Luke45

Hello everybody, I have a such for me complicated problem. I drew a rectangle slot in Draw Event in object56. That's okay, when I go down with my main character, it is still on its place, it is motionless. The code looks like this: draw_rectangle(view_xview[0]+5, view_yview[0]+32, view_xview[0]+37,view_yview[0]+64,true). But problem is with my sword object...Even when I used the view_xview and view_yview functions, it stays at its original location and doesn't move with my room view... :( Does anybody know how to solve it? Thanks very much.

Nidoking

Even when I used the view_xview and view_yview functions, it stays at its original location and doesn't move with my room view...
Is the code you posted here the call you're talking about? Because that's only drawing a rectangle. Otherwise, you've asked the mechanic to look at your engine, but you forgot to bring the car.