• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

How do I fix - error: no devices/emulators found

• Thread starter Vanavah Edwards
  • Start date
V

Vanavah Edwards

Hello:

Can someone please tell me how install emulators so that I can test my android game.

FrostyCat

Redemption Seeker
Install them in your Android SDK Manager, they're the ones that end in "System Image". Once you're done, go into your Android AVD Manager and create a virtual device based on some system image you installed earlier.

V

Vanavah Edwards

Thanks very much for such an informative reply. I just checked and I have all the systems images already installed.

To use the Android AVD Manager, is this done by downloading the Android Studio? If yes, after that is done, how do I setup the virtual devices? Moveover, how do I get the GameMaker apk into the virtual device?

U

Uberpink

is this emulator necessary,what does it do? get the error on each compile but testing my apk on mobile and there it works