How Could I get People to try a Game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Caden Black

So about three hours ago I posted a thread in the Work in Progress part of the forums on a game I'm working on. I need feedback on it to make it better and I don't know how I could find people (other than friends) to play test it and get feedback. So are there ways to publish a game to areas or places mainly for playtesting SMALL parts of a game. Any help is appreciated.

W

Widget

itch.io would be a good place to upload WIPs.

Try screenshots. They are way more helpful for showing what your game is like and are more appealing than a description.

Also the real answer for how to get people to play your game is to pay them. *hint* *hint*

C

Caden Black

I've tried Game Jolt (itch.io isn't my favorite) but I'm also not rich... I'm still in Middle School so um, poor. But yes I do agree with the screenshot part so I'll put a view game images. (Also it's crappy in my personal opinion so um yea)
Images - Game On.PNG Game.PNG Title.PNG

Nocturne

Friendly Tyrant
Forum Staff
Admin
Patience is a virtue. ;)

Really, three hours is NOTHING and certainly doesn't deserve another topic about it. The trick to getting comments on your game is to make the original topic interesting and well structured with lots of images/gifs and a gameplay video if possible, as well as to update it regularly with progress reports and new content.

Status
Not open for further replies.