How Can I make own multiple choice events ?

D

Dark Unicorn Gamer

How Can I give a popup to user asking simple " yes " or " no " question just like show_question ?

instead of using boring show_question " yes " or " no " popup how can i show my own beautifull popup ?

jazzzar

How Can I give a popup to user asking simple " yes " or " no " question just like show_question ?

instead of using boring show_question " yes " or " no " popup how can i show my own beautifull popup ?
Make your own beautiful sprites and make an object for that matter that controls these sprites e.g when they're drawn how they work and stuff

Yal

šŸ§ *penguin noises*
GMC Elder
Yeah, you could spawn a background object, a yes button object, and a no button object. All with depths such that they show up on top of everything in the game. The two buttons run different code in their Mouse Left Button Pressed event (aka their 'click on me' event) but both of them will destroy themself, the other button, and the background to "clean up", apart from doing whatever the player chose.

GMWolf

aka fel666
You have to be careful that your click input does not go through and interact with what is underneath.
This is when I wish GM had some form of input multiplexing.