• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Windows Hotspot (GMS2)

KPJ

Hi everyone! I am an 11 year old, and I made this game called Hotspot that I worked on for two months in Game Maker Studio 2. This is my first game and I hope you will enjoy it!

Link to game: https://krishnajawale.itch.io/hotspot

It is a simple bullet hell game where you are a small pink player in a room full of bullets flying all around you. The objective is to collect all the spinning green checkpoints and NOT get hit to advance to the next level:

Other then the main game, there are two other modes: Survival, where you try and survive for as long as you can, and Challenges, where there are 3 special challenge levels.

Survival Mode:

Thanks for reading! Again, this is my first game, and any feedback or suggestions will be appreciated! Thank you!