• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Team Request Horrorgame - Need help to finish, Offer 50/50 credit/fame :)

T

Toke

Hi All

6 years ago I made an awesome game called "Cellar door" played by millons, featured by celebrity YouTubers such as PewDiePie and Markiplier.. spooky stuff :O

After the crazy success of the first game I started the production of a sequel!! The greatest horror/nobudget/flash/mobile/PC game ever. used LOADS of time leaning game maker 1.0 beta beta, after Working on in for a year I finally good to a point where I thought... ?%&# this #%¤ ... I got tired.. lazy.. Told myself that I need a break.. Half a year later I picked up where I left, taking the hard-drive out the drawer.. dropping it on the floor, plugging it in hearing scratching noises, clunks and not very pleasing sounds... again I thought... ?%&# this #%¤ I stopped using gamemaker and now I have forgotten how to use it/program and I could not see myself taking it up again.

But on the bright side, I found a BACKUP!!! :)

And I wondered if there was any of you guys/girls that would like to finish it? :)100% self employed, no obligations. I'll help with all graphics/sound anything you would need.

The game is not done at all, there is also no real story or puzzles that works.. the original pictures are gone so i't the final grade.. all in all a real mess.. but I would say it has potentials :)

The game can be played here is 2 versions; an older more clean version and a newer messy version:

https://we.tl/t-jHGdUOucgN

Hope someone will find this project interesting enough to consider, or give there five thoughts.

Go Day all!

P.S take backups!!

Evanski

Raccoon Lord
Forum Staff
So is this like, your handing over the rights to a game and willing to help make it?

Or is it someone help me make my game with me?

D

Deleted member 16767

I stopped using gamemaker and now I have forgotten how to use it/program and I could not see myself taking it up again.
How can you forget how to use a language? There's something suspicious about this sentence.

T

Toke

So is this like, your handing over the rights to a game and willing to help make it?

Or is it someone help me make my game with me?
Hi Evan

I will give away half the rights to someone who can finish the game, I will of cause help in the extend that i'm able to. but it is 100% possible to make it you own game.

T

Toke

How can you forget how to use a language? There's something suspicious about this sentence.
Hi Mik

If you learn a language in 1 year and don't use it in 6 then it will take along time to re learn it. time that I don't have be cause of work.

Last edited by a moderator: